Monday, October 18, 2010

Disclaimer: Excited Auburn Alumni Rambling

I am so proud of my Auburn Tigers! It seems as though every Saturday I am on the edge of my seat during our games. This week was no exception, until the last quarter when things started to drastically swing in our direction. I am not the first and definitely not the last to say this, but Cam Newton is a Beast!

Last night, Steven and I watched the BCS countdown on ESPN, and we were very pleased with how the computers ranked us. It's about dang time...The BCS has Auburn ranked #4!!! I've never been much of a BCS fan, but yesterday, I felt that we finally got some recognition. Next week's game against LSU and the Mad Hatter will be tough, but I have faith that our boys will do their best. I wish I was there to experience all the action first hand, but I'll have to settle for t.v. this time. I have a feeling we are going to be eating a lot of cajun food at our house this week! War Eagle!

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll do have the spotlight and Cam is doing a great job but watch your language girl, you know how I hate the "D" word! I bet Florida wishes they had him back because they aren't doing so well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete