Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Househunting (for real this time)

I am meeting with our realtor, Connie, today at 10:00. I have picked out like 20 houses online, and she has added a few new ones in that she wants to show me as well. I have nervous butterflies like I did when I went to look for my wedding dress. I knew that my dress was out there, but I didn't know which one would fit me best. Same thing with a house...I have seen a lot that have nice features, but will it fit Steven and Ashley (we'll see)? I was talking to Betsy on the phone yesterday, and told her that I needed my sisters' opinions on this...I'm not the responsible one who makes great decisions--that's usually one or both of them. Anyway, today is the big day, and I couldn't be any more excited! I will update soon with details, maybe post some pics and all of you can help me decide.

Get your trailor ready, Taylor. I feel a move coming up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment