Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unsung Heroes

There is no way I will ever be able to thank all of you who helped with both Whitney and Betsy's wedding enough. The fact that you are willing to go above and beyond means the world to us, and I want you all to know that if you ever need anything, I will be there to help you in return, not just because you deserve it, but because I love you.

First and foremost I want to thank my Aunt Sherry who has been ready and available to help in every way imaginable for not only my wedding, but Whitney and Betsy's as well. She is an amazing person and has a true spiritual gift for service. She has a beautiful smile that warms the heart of everyone who comes in contact with her, and she is always ready for a good laugh, which is what I think I love most about her. Aunt Sherry, we couldn't have done any of this without you. You mean the world to me, and I hope to be even more like you in the future. I love you!
Liz, what can I say? You are such a great person and friend. We don't deserve you, we really don't. You have taken a lot of time out of your own life to help pull these weddings off, and it didn't go unnoticed. You have been there from early in the morning to late at night usually making everyone around you laugh hysterically. We appreciate all your help!

To all the boys: Uncle Gary, Taylor, Kolby, Kody, Steven, Chris, Caleb, and Jonathan
Thank you all so much for all of the manual labor you did in the heat so that my sisters would be able to have beautiful weddings. I know that you all had to grit your teeth at times and hold your tougue because it must have seemed silly to do all of that work for one day. I want you to know that because of you, Betsy and Whitney's wedding days were beautiful.

To all the girls who helped: Patches, Kasey, Kesha, Leah, Mary Catherine, Mandy, Kristin, Katie, Tara, and all the rest of the bridesmaids
Thank you for being there. Thank you for being willing to serve. Thank you for standing by Betsy and Whitney on the most special day of their lives. It meant so much.

To anyone who I for got to mention, please know that your contributions did not go unnoticed. Everything that was done to prepare for these two special days was greatly appreciated. We love you all so much for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment