Thursday, July 29, 2010

Househunting

I hate that you have to jump through hoops in order to get anything accomplished. Steven and I are in the market to buy a house, but it seems like there are a thousand different steps one must take in order to obtain said house. Steven is always patient, but I like to get the ball rolling and keep it rolling as much as possible. I am meeting with a realtor in an hour, so hopefully she will shed some light on this whole house buying business. We are also going to look around at some potential houses that I have found online. This is a huge decision, and Steven and I do not like to be decision makers. I'm just praying for a little discernment in this matter. I will let you know how it goes today.

P.S. For anyone who was wondering about the peach cake that exploded a few weeks ago...a lady at our church made one using the exact same recipe and it turned out beautifully and tasted delicious! Maybe I will try my hand at it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment