Monday, July 19, 2010

just a quick blog before I hit the road...

I am beyond excited to go home today. Although it is so wonderful here, I am totally obsessed with my family and love to be around them (as crazy as that sounds to some of you). When I go home, I know that laughter will be involved, and I love to laugh. However, during the whole wedding process, stress is also involved...That's okay, I believe laughter trumps stress any day of the week. I am really going to miss husband while I am gone, but he will be flying in on Thursday, so it's not too long of a seperation. I know he will be well fed and taken care of by the Asbury crew, so no worries. I can't wait to watch Bet walk down the isle on Saturday. She's going to be beautiful (trust me, I've seen the gown and know her hairstylist), but Betsy wouldn't even need the elegant gown, pretty makeup, or cute up-do to look great. She is a radiant person without any of those things! Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment