Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a short list of why I love my husband so much

1. He loves the Lord, and desires to be a good Christian man.

2. He is patient, laid-back, and relaxed.

3. He's going to kill me for this, but he lets me read Nicholas Sparks books to him in the car while on road trips.

4. He is a team player and would do anything for anyone.

5. The poor thing eats anything I put in front of him (ever so slowly, mind you), and never complains.

6. He is the most loyal person I have ever known. When he loves you, he REALLY loves you.

7. He is rarely ever selfish, which is something I struggle with all the time. He would never make a purchase or a decision based on his own desires.

8. He will watch a chick flick with me on a Friday night and not complain.

9. He is a hard worker, and is very goal oriented.

10. He is a country boy, which I've come to recognize as the best kind :)

So you see ladies and gentlemen, I have become one very spoiled lady. Love you, Junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment