Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

First off, I want to thank my wonderful mother for all of the sacrifices she made for all of us growing up.  My mom always made sure that we had everything that we needed and instead, so many times, she did without. I hope to be as special to my son as she is to me!  I also want to thank Mrs. Theo for raising such a Godly, respectable, and hard-working son.  He has been such a blessing to me as a husband, and I know that it is because he was raised by such a loving mom!

This May I was able to celebrate my first Mother's Day.  It was so special!  I feel like the most blessed woman in the world to be the mother of such a wonderful little boy.  He has brought so much fun, laughter, and playfulness into my life.  It's honestly hard to remeber what life was like last year at this time (pre-baby).  We had a magical day.  We went to church and then out for lunch.  Later that afternoon, we vegged out, cuddled, and napped before going for a late afternoon walk.  I love days when I can relax and really appreciate all that God has blessed me with in my life. 


playing around at the restaurant


cuddling with my boys
 As a gift, Sawyer Steven bought me this AMAZING camera, so that I can better document our family outings.  I have been doing research and really wanted it.  It was a complete surprise, and I couldn't have been happier with it!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the women in my life who are mothers.  I have been blessed to know so many great women who may not be my biological mother, but have treated me like one of their own.  I hope you are all blessed and had a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Ash. It's hard to believe sometimes that my brown-eyed girl has a brown-eyed baby of her own. You are an awesome mom & i, too, am thankful for how God has blessed you & Steven. God is so good, all the time!

    ReplyDelete