Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Living Room

Disclaimer: A lot of my friends and family have asked about our new home in Thomasville, so I am going to try and post some pictures of our progress along the way. 

A lot of people call this room the den, but I have always preferred calling it a living room.  After all, this is the area where most of the "living" is done.  Although I can appreciate many different styles, I'm really into the simple, light cottagey (is that a word?) look. It makes me feel calm and peaceful.  Here is a little before and after of our living room for those of you who are in to that sort of thing.
Before:



After:  



I stil plan to possibly paint the room or maybe just add in a few pops of color in certain areas (i.e. the wall with the five pictures hanging.  Don't you think it needs a little something? Maybe the frames or chalkboard should be a cool robin's egg blue?).  Happy Decorating, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment