Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sawyer's First Birthday

He's one! I still can't believe it sometimes!

As a new mom, I have both longed for this day to come as well as dreaded its arrival.  I love that Sawyer is becoming more and more independent and learning new things, but at the same time, I miss my little cuddle bug so much sometimes.  Since the time Sawyer could pull-up and crawl, he started wiggling his way out of my arms to his newly discovered independence.  Now, he is practically running everywhere he goes! 

Because Sawyer's birthday is just three days before Christmas, we opted for an early birthday party to avoid interfering with family get togethers and Christmas parties.  We invited both of our families and a few friends to a small birthday party for Saw at our house in Thomasville.  We had a great time getting everyone together, eating, and celebrating our little man's first year. 

Needless to say, he LOVED the cake!


Happy birthday, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment