Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inspection

The inspector comes today to check out "our" house. Steven and I are praying that everything goes well, and that there is no major problems. We hope you all will say a prayer as well. I have had requests to see pictures, but I really want to wait until we for sure have the house before I post pics.

Steven made a mistake the other day by telling me to make a list of projects that I would ever want to do for the house. So, I made a list. Steven claimed it was overwhelming, and maybe it was a little. But he told me to do it. After looking it over and doing some prioritzing, we have narrowed down our top five projects that must be done on the house. They are as follows:

1. Pull up the 70's shag carpeting in the foyer and up the stairs and replace it with wood.

2. Paint all the cabinets in the kitchen and replace the countertops. (We have tons of ideas :)

3. Install a dishwasher. (That's right. You heard me...there is no dishwasher!)

4. Completely seal the basement.

5. Plant bushes in front and do some work on the landscaping.

This list is much less overwhelming than the list I handed Steven, I assure you. Say a little prayer for "our" house today!

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. That shag carpet may come back in style, you never know! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete