Friday, September 17, 2010

Game Day in Auburn

I am so excited about Game Day in AU tomorrow! Even though I won't be there physically, I will be able to see our beautiful campus and all the excited students throughout the day. I know that everyone down there is so so pumped for the big day. I even told my students in NC about it. They are going to watch, and hopefully, learn more about the most beautiful village on the plains. I have all sorts of AU memorabilia posted around my classroom (provided so kindly by Betsy and Michael). A lot of my students have been asking me what's so special about Auburn. I am quick to answer, "What's not special about Auburn? It's beautiful, the weather is awesome (I ususally leave out the part about the pollen), the people are courteous and friendly (family, if you will), and the atmosphere is second to none!" I think I may have a few converts in the making. War Eagle from North Carolina!

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment