Friday, February 18, 2011

My parents are coming early!


Mom, Dad, and I after AU graduation
 My parents have been planning a trip to visit us for the past couple of months, but recently they decided to come a day early, which means (drumroll please) that they will be here tonight!!!  I am beyond excited!  I haven't seen them since Christmas and this will be the first time that they have seen our house in person. The best part is that we have made absolutely no plans.  I just want to hang out, maybe go out to dinner, or hit a few shops in town.  I love that they are so easy to have over.  They are just as happy to eat dinner at home and watch a movie as they would be to go out to a fancy restaurant and walk around town.  AND since Steven and I will be working during the days, they will both get plenty of time to rest, which is what they both want to do anyway.  Happy Friday everybody!

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your parents are visiting you. I hope you enjoy the wonderful time you have together. Hope they have a safe trip home. I love reading you blog.

    ReplyDelete