Friday, July 13, 2012

A Few Updates.

The past month has been a complete and utter whirlwind in a lot of ways.  Don't get me wrong, we have enjoyed it so much, but it has been crazy.  We have been able to hang out with so many people that we haven't been able to see very much over the past couple of years, and we've also gotten to spend a lot of time with both of our families!  Below are a few picture highlights :)
Lake Martin with college friends :)

all of us :)

Celebrating Father's Day with the Meadows crew.  Four generations of Meadows men represented...do you see the resemblance?

McCulloch family beach trip to Seaside, Florida

Hanging out on the beach with my man :)


Dinner with PawPaw and Mimi in Selma. 

Conner and Katie's going away party in Huntsville

Sunday afternoon Mario Cart with the boys in Moulton
Tomorrow morning we leave for Orange Beach.  I can't wait to be out in the sun and visit with Steven's parents. 

In other news...A few people have asked me why we have been so MIA lately.  Well, we are currently renting a house in a little place called Catherine, AL (it is literally in the middle of nowhere).  We have no cell phone service and no internet (HugesNet even turned us down...I mean really).  For this reason, it has been really hard to post pictures, return phone calls, or update my blog unless I am in town (I am literally sitting in McDonald's as we speak  in order to update this). However, I have a feeling that this will soon change because we just got approved and our offer was accepted on a house in Thomasville!!!  We should be moving (Lord willing) in 30 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment