Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sawyer's One Month Update


On Sunday, January 22nd, Sawyer was officially one month old.  On Monday morning he had his one month checkup.  He weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces and was 22 inches long.  This has definitely been the most wonderful, challenging, captivating, and memorable month of my life.  I have so enjoyed spending the month at home with my little man.  I can't believe that I have to go back to work soon :(
first walk outside

chubby cheeks

kisses from momma

Hanging with Dad

first sink bath at the Meadows' home in Opelika

after bath time

nap time with dad

before his first church service (almost 3 weeks)

first trip to Zaxby's (haha)
After 1 month shots


Happy 1 month, Sawyer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,
    Your little man is very cute. You gotta watch those typos(ha). I always wanted to critique one of your essays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm the world's worst self editor! I'm always in too much of a hurry to click the publish button. You know what they say, "Those that can't do...teach."
      Also, I heard Rayne is expecting! I am so beyond excited for you both! Be careful or you may end up with a "militia" like the McCulloch's :)

      Delete